include automatic stop/start programmed timer control, flame failure gear and ignition failure gear to
close off the fuel supply in case of malfunction. The burners shall be mounted so that waste can’t block the fire ports.
— Blood bags & tubing, gloves, Gowns, curtains, etc..
— Contaminated packaging: bandage etc
- Each burner shall be designed and mounted for ease of access and so that they may be fully maintained from
— Sharps & Sharp containers
— Disposable instruments
— Glass products
— Human and animal tissue (surgical and pathologic)- based upon MWM regulations.
— Cultures, stocks and glassware
- The processor must be approved to sterilize & treat the following types of medical waste:
* The chip must comply with a documented efficacy level of 6 log10 reduction in spore survival (99,9999%) of the
* The chip should lower the volume of the waste by 60% to 80% through total dehydration and sterilization of
* The chip must have ZERO harmful emission level and meet or exceed all standards required by the EU.
The whole waste treatment system should be offered as a complete unit consisting of following equipment and
(A) The sterilization processing unit
(B) Steam Boiler
(C) Tub washer
(D) Heavy duty external shredder
(E) Conveyer belt — based on producer ’s Tips
(F) Bin Lift/Tipper
(G) Spore tester
(A) Features and Specifications of the Sterilization Processor unit:
Technical specification of the chip.
* Steam autoclave in conjunction with a heavy duty Fragmenting System inside the vessel/ chamber
* The boat must be of Dual Chamber
* Capacity (kg/load): minimal 2001cg/batch/cycle
* Volume of 140-190 liters of bulk each cycle
* Average Cycle period: 60 minutes
* Operating temperature: 121°C to 135°C
* Operating pressure: 1.1 Bar to 2.4 Bar
* Sterilization time: approx. half an hour at 121°C/1.1 Bar or approx 15 minutes at 132°C/2.5 Bar to achieve 6log10
* Fragmentation inside the chamber: Heavy duty with maximum size of final product <20 cm.
* Volume reduction of this waste after processing: by 60-80% through complete waste dehydration including liquid
content of this waste
* All activities after loading for sterilization, fragmentation of merchandise is to be occurred in the identical chamber/vessel
* Pre or Post-air evacuation shouldn’t be necessary or used
* Exhaust air quality: Does not require any venting for odor management
* Operating System: Fully automated with manual over-ride. (On board PLC capable of creating written report with
cycle period, cumulated time at > 121°C
* The option should be there for Internet connectivity by telephone, cable or
* Boiler: if not require pre-heated water
* Electric requirements: 220Vac, 1ph or 400vac 3ph to match customer needs
* Noise level at full operation: < 80 dB
Working Principle of the chip:
* The chip should utilize steam technology along With a mechanical fragmentor (grinder) to sterilize
medical waste, thereby making the residual waste safe for disposal in landfills.
* The sterilization boat has to be a double walled (jacketed) cylindrical vessel
* Pre-shredding of infectious waste must not be accepted, the fragmentation must occur security inside the scaled vessel
* The sterilization vessel/chamber must be fitted with a motor driven shaft to which a heavy duty grinder(fragmenting
arm) is attached inside the vessel to produce all unrecognizable size of this waste product.
* The Fragmenting are have to rotate to agitate waste continuously throughout the heating and sterilization cycle to
make sure that the fragmented q agitated wastes (including sharps and liquids) are exposed evenly to sterilization
temperature and pressure.
* Steam heat should be put on the jacket only, while the agitated waste absorbs the heat from the jacket and makes
its own steam out of its moisture content.
* Should not need for particular autoclave bags — simple bag or box should be workable
* MUST not need for hi c-treatment of this waste.
* Liquids and gases MUST stay locked inside the vessel until sterilization is complete – nothing should be vacuumed
or pumped out in its contaminated condition.
* Jacket steals heat to dehydrate the waste completely no matter its original water content.
* All the hot condensate from the jacket is recycled, making the chip very economical to operate
temperature and pressure.
* Steam heat should be applied to the jacket only, while the agitated waste absorbs the heat from the jacket and makes
its own steam from its moisture content.
* Should not need for special autoclave bags — simple bag or box should be workable
* MUST not need for hi c-treatment of the waste.
* Liquids and gases MUST remain locked inside the vessel until sterilization is complete – nothing should be vacuumed
or pumped out in its infected state.
* Jacket steals heat to dehydrate the waste completely regardless of its original water content.
* All the hot condensate from the jacket is recycled, making the processor very economical to operate
HICLOVER is growing brand for environmental protection field, and market share with most of Africa, Middle East, Southeast Asia countries and part of North America, Europe territory. We are trusted partner for governmental organizations, non-profit organizations, international contractors, logistics organizations, military, pet cremation business owners, etc. We have export experience more than 40 countries, including war zone like Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, South Sudan. Mobile: +86-13813931455(WhatsApp) Website: www.hiclover.com Email: [email protected] Email: [email protected]