– Waste disposal management shall be taken special note to reduce hospital infection.
– Infections wastes shall be managed, stored strictly and burnt by a incinerator located at hospital website.
2) Waste Disposal Plan
– Medical wastes in hospital are classified as follows;
|Infections Waste||Specially-controlled waste||Organ, needle, etc.|
|Industrial waste||Rubber gloves, etc.|
|General waste||Gauze, etc.|
|General Waste||Plastic, Rubber||Infusion bottle, etc.|
|Paper, wood, Vinyl||Voucher, etc.|
|Metal, Glass||Can, Glass bottle|
- b) Infections Waste Disposal
– Segregation: Infections waste disposal shall be segregated appropriately and packed in particular containers and delivered to specific storage. The segregation, packaging and delivery shall be operated appropriately at each room such as outpatient, operation theater, blood collection room and dialysis room.
– Precaution: Infections waste shall not be put in other containers on the way of segregation, packing and delivery.
– Storage: Infections waste shall be stored in the storage in hospital website temporarily until infections waste is incinerated.
it’s designed to sterilize medical waste, reduce its quantity, and render its parts unrecognizable all in one fully enclosed and automated system.
It combines direct heated steam, high pressure and shredding to treat infectious materials.
The contaminated waste is loaded into the upper stainless steel chamber where a heavy duty shredder reduces the waste into small pieces. Using gravity, the processed material falls into the treatment chamber where each bit is steam heated to 134 and pressurized to 3 to pub for 20 minutes. The working conditions are continuously monitored and validated to achieve complete sterilization.
The 60 minutes average duration process cycle is totally automated. A computerized system monitors the process and automatically prints a report with the essential sterilizing parameters in the end of the cycle for accurate record keeping.
The capacity is between 500 to 600 kg/cy.h or more.
1- Loading; the contaminated waste is automatically -loaded into the chamber of the unit
2-Shredding; the heavy duty shredder cut the material into small pieces and features a unique reversing system to avoid jamming
3-Heat; soaked pressurized steam raises the temperature to 134 C and the pressure to 3 bar
4-Sterilization; the sterilization comes into direct contact with the shredding material (134 c, 3 bar) for 20 minutes
5-Cooling; temperature is reduced to 80 C by spraying cool water onto Double coat of the treatment vessel, simultaneously, the unit returns to ambient pressure
6-Draining; the steam is condensed to water and discharged with the cooling water into the sanitary sewer system
7-vacuum; the residual residual steam is vented out through a vacuum pump
8-Unloading; an electronic signal informs the operator that safe operating conditions have been met
The state unlocks the unit and allows gravity unloading of the treated waste into a container
|Operational temp. max||160 C|
|Max Weight when filld with waste For a special hydraulic test. Kg||10500|
|Stress. Kg/ cm3||3.5|
|Steam Pressure. Bar||8|
|Max Steam Flow Kg/h||500|
|Compressed Air Bar||6|
|Electricity 380 V/3 – phase Surge Protection system||35KW|
|Average Cycle Time. minutes||60|
|Process Wight Capacity . Kg||500 – 600|
|Average process wight capacity Kg./cycle microbial inactivation||200-300
|Waste volume reductin||80%|
|Consumption / Cycle|
|Electricity . KW/h||9|
HICLOVER is growing brand for environmental protection field, and market share with most of Africa, Middle East, Southeast Asia countries and part of North America, Europe territory. We are trusted partner for governmental organizations, non-profit organizations, international contractors, logistics organizations, military, pet cremation business owners, etc. We have export experience more than 40 countries, including war zone like Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, South Sudan. Mobile: +86-13813931455(WhatsApp) Website: www.hiclover.com Email: [email protected] Email: [email protected]