The incinerator shall be supplied with a range of interconnecting ductwork between the thermal reactor outlet
and the inlet of the chimney. This ductwork will consist of refractory lined tubes and higher temperature resistant
tubes made from rolled sheet steel of minimum 3mm thickness, welded along the length.
- The standard chimney shall be made of carbon steel plates of minimum 3mm thickness.
Cooling air inlet gap shall be provided at the end of the refractory lined tube on the normal chimney.
- The individual chimney sections shall have flanges on both sides.
- All sections shall be primed and sprayed with zinc dust enamel paint.
- Support wires shall be provided on chimney stacks.
- The following shall be located within ductwork run:-
- Mounting tubes for optical smoke density instrumentation.
- Flexible expansion compensator.
- A connection for a chrome/alum. Thermocouple, which is an integral part of the flue gas temperature
indictor/two stage alarm system.
2.5 ACCESS DOORS
- These shall be hinged from the front plate of the primary combustion chamber and shall comprise
1- A full width access/de-ashing door typically kept in the closed position by two handwheel clamps.
2- A more compact waste charging door hinged from and located in the primary door. This door will have a minimum of 500
- x 500 mm. aperture and be normally retained in the closed position by means of quick release latch.
- A viewing port, so constructed that the observation/protective glass is capable of being cleaned whilst the
incinerator is in operation, and located in the waste charging door, to enable the operator to safely celebrate the
progress of combustion.
- Each door shall be fabricated from mild steel and be internally lined to the same standards as the combustion
2.6 BURNERS AND BURNER CONTROLS
- A single burner, suitable for operation on fuel oil shall be mounted on each combustion chamber.
HICLOVER is growing brand for environmental protection field, and market share with most of Africa, Middle East, Southeast Asia countries and part of North America, Europe territory. We are trusted partner for governmental organizations, non-profit organizations, international contractors, logistics organizations, military, pet cremation business owners, etc. We have export experience more than 40 countries, including war zone like Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, South Sudan. Mobile: +86-13813931455(WhatsApp) Website: www.hiclover.com Email: [email protected] Email: [email protected]