- l) Ease of Use and maintenance
- i) The unit should be simple to learn to use, operate, and maintain.
- ii) The unit should have abbreviated operating instructions included on or with the unit (e.g., on a laminated card
attached to the unit).
iii) The unit should be easy to clean, disinfect, and/or sterilize, as appropriate. iv) The unit should be designed for
easy access to serviceable parts.
- m) Special maintenance tools, spare-parts and consummables
- i) Where necessary or required, the supplier must include any special tools required for the maintenance of the
- ii) Each equipment must be supplied with the recommended spare-parts
- The new incinerator is to be used for burning mostly paper but also cigarettes confiscated by customs.
- The design is to be based on 1200 bags per year, standard brown bags for burning “ BANNER”, Product Code
971-0003, capacity 75 litres;
- The quantity of cigarettes is not known but is not expected to be the deciding factor, at least in terms of
HICLOVER is growing brand for environmental protection field, and market share with most of Africa, Middle East, Southeast Asia countries and part of North America, Europe territory. We are trusted partner for governmental organizations, non-profit organizations, international contractors, logistics organizations, military, pet cremation business owners, etc. We have export experience more than 40 countries, including war zone like Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, South Sudan. Mobile: +86-13813931455(WhatsApp) Website: www.hiclover.com Email: [email protected] Email: [email protected]