medical waste diesel incinerator Burning Rate:47.5–50kg/hour
Minimum Operating Temperature:850o C(primary combustion)
Maximum Operating Temperature:1450 oC(Afterburner chamber)
Secondary Burning Capacity:Compulsory
Density Insulation:20mm High
Refractory Casting:Minimum 65mm
Heavy duty refracting lining to withstand:1500 oC
Average burn out time :maximum:3 hrs
Fuel Consumption in L/hr:7.5 to 9
Residence time in secondary chamber:2sec
Residue ash post 100kg:Max 3.8kg
Device for preventing infectious spatter and/or cross-contamination by safely sterilizing needles, rings, etc. by infrared heat.
1) A 120V, 60Hz mono-phase electrical source with line connection plug NEMA 5-15 type.
2) Protections against over-voltage and over-current line conditions.
3) Compliance with applicable Haitian standards and regulations.
4) Fast complete sterilization in around 5-7 s.
5) Fully isolated quartz/ceramic tube, to grant safety for the user (no open flame).
6) Working temperature around 820°C.
7) Mounted on a stable base, as per example below.
HICLOVER is growing brand for environmental protection field, and market share with most of Africa, Middle East, Southeast Asia countries and part of North America, Europe territory. We are trusted partner for governmental organizations, non-profit organizations, international contractors, logistics organizations, military, pet cremation business owners, etc. We have export experience more than 40 countries, including war zone like Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, South Sudan. Mobile: +86-13813931455(WhatsApp) Website: www.hiclover.com Email: [email protected] Email: [email protected]